Acupuncture: Available Now
What is Acupuncture and How Does it Work?
Although referred to by many as an “alternative” practice, acupuncture is a well-established form of traditional Chinese medicine that is known to not only alleviate pain, but also enhance health and wellness. During an acupuncture session, small sterile needles are gently applied to specific points on the body (which vary from person to person) to regulate the flow of the body’s energy (or qi).
Acupuncture is a particularly popular and inspiring option for people who prefer to improve the health of their bodies and/or minds without immediately relying on surgery or prescription drugs. This practice has helped our clients achieve relief from and improvement in a variety of areas, including but not limited to:
- Relieves pain
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Increases fertility and supports labor preparation
- Reduces back pain and neck tension
- Relieves digestive conditions
- Relieves joint pain
- Improves immune system
- Enhances mental clarity and increases energy
- Helps treat and prevent the signs of aging
- Relieves allergies
- Lessens the chances of injuries on the body due to repetitive strain
Our acupuncturists understand that therapy should be personally tailored to the needs of each individual client. To learn more about acupuncture, or to determine whether acupuncture is right for you, please contact us to make an appointment.